4 February 2022
Sales Executive | Burford, Oxfordshire
Westminsterstone Company Ltd
£28,000 - £36,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent / Part-time, site-based.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company as Sales Executive at our beautiful display centre at Burford Garden Company in the Cotswolds.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Burford, Oxfordshire
Terms: Full Time (Part time roles also available with pro-rata benefits)
Salary: Realistic OTE of £35k+
Requirements: Will require some weekend working on a rota with days off in the week. Occasional local travel. Driving licence and own car essential.
We’re a third generation family run paving and flooring manufacturer, importer and retailer, established in 1985. We’ve seen substantial growth in the sector and our business leading up to and during the pandemic and the display centre at Burford is a key part of our growth within the Cotswolds area.
About the role
In this exciting new role you will be greeting and presenting to potential customers around the displays. Leads will be both reactive (customers visiting the centre and leads generated by our sales and marketing teams based at our Head Office) and proactive; starting to build a trade customer portfolio within a 25 mile radius of the display site. You will be supported by a highly experienced team at our Head Office based near Ellesmere in North Shropshire and full training will be given.
If you are a professional individual with excellent organisation skills, highly motivated and driven to help a fast growing business, please get in touch! You should have previous experience in sales, take pride in delivering outstanding customer service and ideally have an interest in landscaping.
·Engaging customers who are looking at the displays at Burford Garden Company.
· Following up both trade and homeowner contacts via our CRM system
· Closing sales both trade and homeowner
· Occasionally visiting potential customers with samples and advice
· Building a portfolio of local trade customers (builders, landscapers, designers, architects and more)
· Dealing with customer queries or complaints and escalating to management where necessary
· Keeping up to date and on top of tasks on CRM
· Gathering data and contacting all potential trade prospects in the local area surrounding the display site.
· Keeping the display centre clean and tidy
· Experience in a Sales role (minimum 3 years)
· Experience of using a CRM system
· A self-motivated and driven individual
· Excels at working on their own
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· A team player who has the ability to work on their own initiative
· Computer literate and willing to learn the IT systems used by the business
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and hit targets and deadlines
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week). Salary and hours negotiable for the right candidate
Salary: Good basic with realistic on target earnings of £35k+ per year.
- Excellent Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- On-site parking
Application deadline: 11/02/2022
Expected start date: ASAP (Feb/Mar 2022).
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.