These authentic OakStone Planter sections, provide a simple solution to creating a raised planter bed. They can be dry laid flat, or can be stood on their sides to create a stylish traditional planter. We would recommend using a mortar or adhesive bed when laying sections on their side for safety reasons. Please note that these are Stonecast timbers, and will not rot.
OakStone sections can also be colour enhanced by ‘dry-brushing’ black acrylic paint to the high points to add instant ageing and maturity. It’s only a flick of paint, so typically the whole feature can be enhanced in 15 minutes. The OakStone sections can also be used as path edging, steps, or stepping stones. A practical solution to a number of dilemmas. The external dimensions of the planter are 1000x1000x450mm when sections are stood up three high, and 1050x1050x300mm when laid flat three high. Each piece measures 900x150x100mm.
- Hard-wearing and frost resistant, perfectly suited to the UK climate.
- Handmade stonecast product, can be used as garden edging and borders, path edging, steps and raised planter beds.
- Oak wood replica, made to appear like real wood with the benefit of being more durable and frost resistant.
- Dimensions: 915x150x100mm.
- Handmade in Shropshire, UK.
Handmade in the UK
Our reconstituted stone products are handmade in Shropshire, UK, using a mix of aggregates, cement and colouring. Made from high-quality concrete and reinforced with polypropylene fibres for added strength. The production process uses traditional techniques of mould casting that have been perfected over the last 70 years. All our handmade products are frost resistant and are ideal for our UK climate.